How to find us and what we offer on the beautiful historic Exeter canal:
Hires, trips and lessons:
- Kayak hire: single and double kayaks
- Canoe hire (up to 4 seater canoes - NOTE: 4 seater canoes are suitable for
3 x adults or 2 x adults and 2 x kids)
- Paddleboard (SUP) hire
- Guided canoe and kayak trips
- Kayak/canoe/paddleboard lessons
- White Water Trips and lessons (winter only)
Our base on the Exeter Quay is a good place to start your canoe hire in the heart of
Exeter. Enjoy an easy paddle to Double Locks for lunch or head to Turf locks for a
full day out.
The meeting point is just opposite from Compass Quay, Maritime Court EX2 8GW
just over the first bridge.
Please click on the map on the left to open a link to google maps. Parking is available all day for a reasonable cost at the overflow car park at the back of Michael Browning Way. It is only 2 min walk to our base from here.